A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
a game about powerlessness - coming soon
You're playing as a small, orb like vessel that was pulled violently into this world by someone or something. As you find out that you are not the first one to arrive, it soon dawns on you that this isn't a place, you want to stay. Many before you got lost. Will you escape?
This is the demo of DAEMMERLICHT, a mainly visual experience with light exploration. It contains the first of three mini-chapters that will make up the finished project. DAEMMERLICHT is still in development and subject to change.
Playtime is about 15min
- Explore a dark and ominous world.
- Find three lights, attached to three decisions.
- Collect remnants of the poor souls that came before you.
- "Fight" the last defense, protecting the light
- You will have the option of either playing in native resolution or turning on "low-res" mode for bigger, crunchier pixels.
- Camera sway can be turned off
|move||W A S D||left analog stick|
|look||mouse||right analog stick|
|inventory (open / close)||shift||Y|
|pause/menu||esc / p||special button(right)|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, ZBrush, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity, Krita, FL Studio|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Colorful, Dark, Exploration, Horror, Multiple Endings, Short, Surreal, Walking simulator, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: