Looks beautiful. Can't wait!
A downloadable game
a game about powerlessness - coming soon
You're playing as a small, orb like vessel that was pulled violently into this world by someone or something. As you find out that you are not the first one to arrive, it soon dawns on you that this isn't a place, you want to stay. Many before you got lost. Will you escape?
- Explore a dark and ominous world.
- Find three lights, attached to three decisions.
- Collect remnants of the poor souls that came before you.
- "Fight" the last defense, protecting the light
- You will have the option of either playing in native resolution or turning on "low-res" mode for bigger, crunchier pixels.
- Third Person
- Full Controller Support
- Mouse / Keyboard
Playtime: about 30 min
a game by Nils Helmeke
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, ZBrush, Adobe Photoshop, Krita, FL Studio|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Colorful, Dark, Exploration, Horror, Multiple Endings, Short, Surreal, Walking simulator, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|